Dr. Robert Stchur, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Port Charlotte, FL. Dr. Stchur completed a residency at University Of Michigan Hospital. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopedic Center and is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stchur is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Lake Tahoe Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Michigan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of Michigan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Wayne State University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stchur?
I went to Dr Stchur because I was told by another ortho that I needed a total reverse shoulder replacement and I wanted a second opinion. From day one, I was impressed with the professional atmosphere and staff he keeps. Well, he agreed that it should be done. Within two weeks the procedure was completed. I have absolutely no regrets. Dr Stchur gave me my right arm back. It functions about 99% as my natural joint did when it worked. Believe it or not, this procedure was almost painless. There was discomfort but that went away in less than a week. The therapy took a while. In three months I was back to normal life.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
- Bayfront Health Punta Gorda