Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 833-1166.
Dr. Robert Sipzner, MD
Dr. Robert Sipzner, MD is a nephrology specialist in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Sipzner completed a residency at University Hospital - SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn. He currently practices at Hypertension and Renal Group P A and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sipzner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospital - SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, Residency Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- U Tenn Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- New York University, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sipzner?
annual check up
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Bayonne Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sipzner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Sipzner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sipzner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sipzner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sipzner frequently treats Kidney Transplant Evaluation, Renal Scan, and Living Kidney Donor Evaluation.
Dr. Sipzner's office is located at 22 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 212, Livingston, NJ 07039. Find other locations and directions.
Hypertension and Renal Group P A
Hypertension Renal Group Svs22 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 212, Livingston, NJ 07039 Existing Patients: (973) 833-1166