Dr. Robert Shalhoub, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Shalhoub completed a residency at St Vincent's Hospital & Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners At Chelsea South and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shalhoub is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Vincent's Hospital & Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- St Vincent's Hospital & Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, National University Of Ireland, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shalhoub?
Have been a patient for many years through different hospitals and health systems, and I trust him implicitly. If I had to, I would even change my insurance plan to keep Dr. Shalhoub as my Primary Care Physician.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel