Dr. Robert Schultz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schultz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Schultz, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Schultz completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Buffalo. He currently practices at Children's Physician Group Endocrinoligy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schultz is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Childrens Hospital of Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Childrens Hospital of Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Childrens Hospital of Buffalo, Internship Hospital — 1975
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Physician Group Endocrinoligy5445 Meridian Mark Rd Ste 420, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 785-5437
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schultz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schultz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schultz frequently treats Diabetes Screening, Hypoglycemia, and Thyroid Disease.
Dr. Schultz's office is located at 5445 Meridian Mark Rd Ste 420, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schultz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.