Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schatz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Schatz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Siloam Springs, AR. Dr. Schatz completed a residency at USC Med Sch. He currently practices at Northwest N. Progress Ave. - Satellite Clinic and is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schatz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- VA MC/U Calif, Fellowship Hospital
- USC Med Sch, Residency Hospital
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest N. Progress Ave. - Satellite Clinic603-2 N Progress Ave Ste 400, Siloam Springs, AR 72761 Existing Patients: (479) 215-3060
Southern California Heart Ctr
Southern California Heart Ctr506 W Valley Blvd Ste 100, San Gabriel, CA 91776 Existing Patients: (626) 308-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schatz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schatz frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Palpitations, and Congenital Heart Defects.
Dr. Schatz's office is located at 603-2 N Progress Ave Ste 400, Siloam Springs, AR 72761. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schatz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schatz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Desert Regional Medical Center