Dr. Sain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Sain, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. He currently practices at ROBERT L SAIN, MD. Dr. Sain is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Michigan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Bershire Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Presbyterian / St Lukes Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- UNIV OF CO SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1980
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1980
- University of Michigan, Undergraduate School — 1964
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1964
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sain?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Sain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sain frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Sain's office is located at 3300 Washtenaw Ave Ste 275, Ann Arbor, MI 48104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sain speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Robert L Sain, MD
Robert L Sain, MD3300 Washtenaw Ave Ste 275, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 (734) 213-6789