Dr. Robert Yasner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yasner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Yasner, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Yasner completed a residency at Baltimore Mc. He currently practices at Southwest Community Health Center Inc and is affiliated with Griffin Hospital. Dr. Yasner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School
- Baltimore Mc, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Boston City Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Carney Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Community Health Center Inc46 Albion St, Bridgeport, CT 06605 Existing Patients: (203) 332-3524
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yasner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yasner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yasner frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Dysphagia, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Yasner's office is located at 46 Albion St, Bridgeport, CT 06605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yasner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital