Call (516) 240-9872 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (516) 663-9500 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Weiner, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1592
Dr. Robert Weiner, MD is a hematology specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Weiner completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone Hematology Oncology Associates - Mineola and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weiner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone Hematology Oncology Associates - Mineola
Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone Hematology Oncology Associates - Mineola120 Mineola Blvd Unit A, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weiner?
No matter what day , or what time it be...Dr Weiner is always there for you...I feel very blessed to know he’s on my team...he really does care...
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Weiner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Weiner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weiner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weiner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weiner frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Blood Disorders, and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Weiner's office is located at 120 Mineola Blvd Unit A, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.