Dr. Robert Stephens, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stephens' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Stephens, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Stephens completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stephens is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1800 Orleans St Ste 9121, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (443) 287-4873
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stephens?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stephens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephens frequently treats Respiratory Management, Pulmonary Insufficiency, and Pneumonia.
Dr. Stephens' office is located at 1800 Orleans St Ste 9121, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stephens has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital