Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Ross, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Ross completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Va San Diego Healthcare System. Dr. Ross is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- NIH/NHLBI/MDB, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
Va San Diego Healthcare System3350 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92161 Existing Patients: (858) 552-8585
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ross?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ross frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Arrhythmia Screening, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Ross' office is located at 3350 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92161. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ross has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.