Dr. Rath has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Rath, MD is a family medicine specialist in Beaverton, OR. Dr. Rath completed a residency at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center. and is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rath is board certified in Family Practice.
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Contra Costa Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Medical School — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- ODS Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- TriWest Champus
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 14125 SW FARMINGTON RD, Beaverton, OR 97005 Existing Patients: (503) 643-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rath?
My new school is requiring a lot of medical verifications and COVID-19 has made some of these challenging. Dr Rath has found some very flexible and innovative ways to help me get this work done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rath accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rath frequently treats Familial Hypercholesterolemia, Impetigo, and Liver Damage from Alcohol.
Dr. Rath's office is located at 14125 SW FARMINGTON RD, Beaverton, OR 97005. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center