Dr. Prewitt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Prewitt, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Stratford, CT. Dr. Prewitt completed a residency at Bridgeport Hosp. He currently practices at Primed Internal Medicine Pdtrcs and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bridgeport Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Primed Internal Medicine Pdtrcs
Primed Internal Medicine Pdtrcs2900 Main St Ste 3c, Stratford, CT 06614 Existing Patients: (203) 378-3080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prewitt?
Absolutely no rushing in or out. Spent alot of time with me; first visit but not last He was a .good recommendation; staff and doctor made me feel comfortable. Much better experience than I have had in the past with others. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prewitt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prewitt frequently treats Anxiety, Malaise and Fatigue, and Pollen Allergy.
Dr. Prewitt's office is located at 2900 Main St Ste 3c, Stratford, CT 06614. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital