Dr. Robert McDonald, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McDonald's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert McDonald, MD is a general surgery specialist in Oshkosh, WI. Dr. McDonald completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Ascension Medical Group - Ninth Avenue and is affiliated with Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Mercy. Dr. McDonald is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1984
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDonald?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McDonald accepts your insurance.
Dr. McDonald frequently treats Gallbladder Removal, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, and Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision.
Dr. McDonald's office is located at 2700 W 9th Ave Ste 310, Oshkosh, WI 54904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McDonald has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Mercy
Ascension Medical Group - Ninth Avenue
Mmc Foleymcdonaldweber Surgery2700 W 9th Ave Ste 310, Oshkosh, WI 54904 (920) 223-3550