Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Alamitos, CA. He currently practices at Los Alamitos Cardiovascular and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Los Alamitos Cardiovascular
Los Alamitos Cardiovascular5300 Katella Ave, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 Existing Patients: (562) 430-7533
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
I have been under cardiologist care for 40yrs. I have had 3 excellent doctors during that time. Dr. Lee is among the best of them. Highly knowledgeable, skillful and communicative.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 5300 Katella Ave, Los Alamitos, CA 90720. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach