Dr. Robert Clawson, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9952
Dr. Robert Clawson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Clawson completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Hip & Knee Center at Northwest Primary and Specialty Care and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Northwest | Seattle Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clawson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Hip & Knee Center at Northwest Primary and Specialty Care
Uw Medicine Northwest Physicians11011 Meridian Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133 Call
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- King Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clawson?
Dr. Clawson was very friendly and compassionate. Extremely professional with years of experience. He took the time to read medical history back 30+ years before our appointment. After carefully reviewing today's x-rays, he had many new ideas how to improve my daughter's ability to walk. We left with a new brace to try for two weeks until the next appointment with him. My daughter kept thanking him all through the appointment. He also has a nice sense of humor.
- UW Medical Center - Northwest | Seattle Hospital