Dr. Robert Bradley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bradley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Bradley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gallipolis, OH. He currently practices at Holzer Health System and is affiliated with Adena Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bradley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Holzer Health System
Holzer Health System100 Jackson Pike, Gallipolis, OH 45631 Existing Patients: (740) 446-5937
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bradley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bradley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bradley frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Bradley's office is located at 100 Jackson Pike, Gallipolis, OH 45631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bradley speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bradley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Holzer Medical Center
- Holzer Medical Center - Jackson