Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Allen, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Allen completed a residency at University Ala Hosps. He currently practices at Piedmont Cancer Institute, P.C. and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Ala Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1983
- UAB Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Allen frequently treats Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Anemia, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Allen's office is located at 105 Collier Rd Nw Ste 3040, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Allen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital