Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
Dr. Robert Rhoades, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Rhoades completed a residency at U Fla-Shands Hosp. He currently practices at George C Pursley MD and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rhoades is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- U Fla-Shands Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Childrens Medical Center of Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1968
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
George C Pursley MD1219 W Wheeler Pkwy Ste A, Augusta, GA 30909 Existing Patients: (706) 855-1520
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rhoades?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rhoades frequently treats Blood Allergy Testing, Patch Testing, and Radioallergosorbent Test.
Dr. Rhoades' office is located at 1219 W Wheeler Pkwy Ste A, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rhoades speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rhoades has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital