Dr. Reid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Reid, MD is a oncology specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Reid completed a residency at University Of Minnesota Hospitals. He currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reid is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- National Institutes Of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Minnesota Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Rutgers Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Cancer Specialists
Rebecca Fisher8503 Arlington Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 208-4089
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reid?
Dr.Reid is kind,knowledgeable and through. He answered all my questions and gave me encouragement to keep striving. Awesome doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Reid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reid's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reid frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Reid's office is located at 8503 Arlington Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reid speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital