Dr. Robert Reed, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Reed completed a residency at University of Chicago Hosps. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND SCHOOL OF MEDICINE and is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reed is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
University of Maryland School of Medicine
University of Maryland Medical System110 S Paca St, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-8141
- University of Chicago Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reed?
- Carroll Hospital Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Chestertown