Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Robert Rao, MD is a general surgery specialist in Arlington Heights, IL. Dr. Rao completed a residency at Loyola University Hospital. He currently practices at Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rao is board certified in General Surgery.
- Loyola University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Loyola University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group
Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group880 W Central Rd Ste 5000, Arlington Heights, IL 60005 Existing Patients: (847) 618-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rao?
I had surgery last week with Dr. Rao and i would like to extend my deepest gratitude towards the Dr and his wonderful staff. His bedside manner is top notch and his nurse , Rachel....she was very patient with me and took great care of me...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rao frequently treats Ventral Hernia, Breast Cancer, and Lipomas.
Dr. Rao's office is located at 880 W Central Rd Ste 5000, Arlington Heights, IL 60005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rao speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rao has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Community Hospital