Dr. Rahmani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Rahmani, MD is a cardiology specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Rahmani completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Robert Rahmani Heart and Vascular, PC and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Forest Hills. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahmani?
- TAMPA BAY HEART INSTITUTE, Fellowship Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert Rahmani Heart and Vascular, PC800 Community Dr Ste 309, Manhasset, NY 11030 Existing Patients: (516) 627-6800
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Rahmani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rahmani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rahmani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rahmani frequently treats Varicose Eczema, Advance Directive End of Life Planning, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Rahmani's office is located at 800 Community Dr Ste 309, Manhasset, NY 11030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Forest Hills
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center