Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910, and for other questions, call (630) 355-5633.
Dr. Robert Payton, MD is a general surgery specialist in Naperville, IL. Dr. Payton completed a residency at Loyola University Med Center. He currently practices at Naperville Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Payton is board certified in General Surgery.
- Loyola University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Loyola University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- American Enterprise Group
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Medicaid of Illinois
- MVP Health Care
- Preferred Network Access
- Priority Health
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Naperville Surgical Associates
Naperville Surgical Associates10 Martin Ave Ste 225, Naperville, IL 60540 Call
Edward Medical Group
Edward Medical Group130 N Weber Rd Ste 100, Bolingbrook, IL 60440 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Payton?
Dr. Payton is very professional and informative. I had a great experience and heeled completely. I was very sick and my entire stomach infected and I feel healthy now. Thank you Dr. Payton
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Payton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Payton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Payton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Payton frequently treats Anal Fissure, Incisional Hernia, and Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair.
Dr. Payton's office is located at 10 Martin Ave Ste 225, Naperville, IL 60540. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Payton speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Payton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus