Dr. Honey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Honey, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Honey completed a residency at Saint Joseph Hospital and National Jewish Health, Denver CO. He currently practices at Family Care Network and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Honey is board certified in Family Practice.
- Faculty Development and Obstetrics Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Saint Joseph Hospital and National Jewish Health, Denver CO, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Saint Joseph Hospital and National Jewish Health, Denver CO, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Oklahoma Baptist University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Honey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Honey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Honey frequently treats Skin Screenings, Tuberculosis Screening, and Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Honey's office is located at 3500 ORCHARD PL, Bellingham, WA 98225. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
Family Care Network
Family Care Network - Family Health Associates3500 ORCHARD PL, Bellingham, WA 98225 (360) 671-3900