Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Robert Dow, DO is a family medicine specialist in Londonderry, NH. Dr. Dow completed a residency at Beverly Hospital. He currently practices at Elliot Primary Care Londonderry and is affiliated with Elliot Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dow is board certified in Family Practice.
- Beverly Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Beverly Hospital Corporation, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of New England / Main Campus, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dow?
Except for a few years when I lived in another state, Dr. Dow has been my PCP for more years than I can remember. He never makes you feel rushed and he listens to what you are saying. I trust him and cannot imagine starting over with another doctor. He has a great sense of humor and makes you feel very comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dow frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Dow's office is located at 40 Buttrick Rd, Londonderry, NH 03053. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elliot Hospital
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Elliot Primary Care Londonderry
Elliot Satellite Lab At Londonderry40 Buttrick Rd, Londonderry, NH 03053 (603) 552-1400