Dr. Robert Burke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burke's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Burke, MD is a pulmonologist in Troy, MI. Dr. Burke completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Beaumont Hospital - Troy and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burke is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beaumont Hospital - Troy44344 Dequindre Rd, Troy, MI 48085 Existing Patients: (248) 964-9490
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burke?
I couldn't be more grateful for the excellent, personal care Dr Burke provided while I was critically ill due to complications from COVID. I believe his decisions and attention saved my life. I would highly recommend Dr Burke and his partner, Dr Stevens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burke frequently treats Respiratory Management, Pleural Effusion, and Pneumonia.
Dr. Burke's office is located at 44344 Dequindre Rd, Troy, MI 48085. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy