Dr. Robert Quadro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Quadro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Quadro, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Quadro completed a residency at University California Davis Medical Center. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Foundation and is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University California Davis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of California School of Medicine - Irvine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of California
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dignity Health Medical Foundation6511 Coyle Ave, Carmichael, CA 95608 Existing Patients: (916) 733-5300
Mercy Medical Group
Dignity Health Medical Foundation9394 Big Horn Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95758 Existing Patients: (916) 691-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Quadro?
Dr. Quadro was kind, patient and read my entire history prior to my first appointment. I was so impressed with his down to earth explanations to complicated procedures and potential outcomes. He is terrific and I am not as frightened about my health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Quadro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Quadro frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Bone Marrow Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Quadro's office is located at 6511 Coyle Ave, Carmichael, CA 95608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Quadro speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Quadro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center