Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Platzman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Platzman, DO is a geriatric medicine specialist in Princeton, NJ. He currently practices at Michael J. Fidanzato M.d. PA and is affiliated with Princeton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Platzman is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- New York Osteopathic Medicine - New York, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michael J. Fidanzato M.d. PA601 Ewing St Ste C7, Princeton, NJ 08540 Existing Patients: (609) 921-8766
- 2 5000 Windrow Dr Ste C7, Princeton, NJ 08540 Existing Patients: (609) 987-1221
Princeton Healthcare System A New Jersey Non-profit Corporation1 Plainsboro Rd, Plainsboro, NJ 08536 Existing Patients: (609) 853-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Platzman?
A great doctor. appointments a generally on time. He listens and provides good care and advice when there are complex issue. He is very personable and great to deal with
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Platzman frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Platzman's office is located at 601 Ewing St Ste C7, Princeton, NJ 08540. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Platzman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Princeton Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton