Dr. Robert Pick, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pick's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Pick, DO is a cardiology specialist in Redding, CA. Dr. Pick completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Redding Heart Care and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pick is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Redding Heart Care
Roy V. Ditchey M.d. Inc.2638 Edith Ave, Redding, CA 96001 Existing Patients: (530) 244-7192
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pick?
Dr Pick did my heart cath. He was very knowledgeable, patient and caring. He answered all my questions and spent as much time talking and explaining things to me as I needed. Would and have recommended him to friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pick frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Pick's office is located at 2638 Edith Ave, Redding, CA 96001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pick speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Patients' Hospital Of Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center