Dr. Robert Parris, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Parris, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Parris completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Center At Sparks and is affiliated with Baptist Health - Fort Smith. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parris is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Harlem Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- U Coll West Indies, Kingston, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Center At Sparks
Cardiology Center At Sparks1500 Dodson Ave Ste 60, Fort Smith, AR 72901 Existing Patients: (479) 709-7325
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parris frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Parris' office is located at 1500 Dodson Ave Ste 60, Fort Smith, AR 72901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health - Fort Smith