Dr. Robert Zucker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zucker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Zucker, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Grass Valley, CA. Dr. Zucker completed a residency at Santa Clara Valley Med Center. He currently practices at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Santa Clara Valley Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Santa Clara Valley Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital155 Glasson Way, Grass Valley, CA 95945 Existing Patients: (530) 274-6000
Mercy Emergency Department
Mercy Medical Center Redding2175 Rosaline Ave, Redding, CA 96001 Existing Patients: (530) 225-6000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zucker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zucker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zucker frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Zucker's office is located at 155 Glasson Way, Grass Valley, CA 95945. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zucker speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zucker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.