Dr. Robert Walmsley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Walmsley completed a residency at Baylor. He currently practices at Southwest Cardiovascular and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walmsley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Robert P Walmsley, MD6624 Fannin St Ste 2750, Houston, TX 77030 (713) 791-9514
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walmsley?
Dr. Walmsley was a friend and a personal and professional tutor for me. He did more for me than any friend I ever had. He has excellent bedside manners, and is extremely caring with his patients to the point he dedicate extra time when they need it; most of his patients understand this because he rounds as well in the hospital, and they all love him. I still copy and follow his teachings that I quietly always followed and wrote them down shadowing him. Seen him doing difficult cases and I did not see, not even one complication during his procedures was just an amazing experience. He makes me love to be a physician, I was proud to be working with him and that I enjoyed his friendship.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center