Dr. Robert Sundel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sundel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Sundel, MD is a pediatric rheumatology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Sundel completed a residency at Babies Hosp/Colum-Presby Me. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Immunology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sundel is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Babies Hosp/Colum-Presby Me, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Immunology
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Immunology300 Longwood Ave Fl 6, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6117
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sundel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sundel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sundel frequently treats Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal, Musculoskeletal Function Test, and Joint Fluid Test.
Dr. Sundel's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Fl 6, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sundel speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sundel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital