Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Robert Nirschl, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Nirschl completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at Nirschl Orthopedic Center and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School
- St Marys Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1959
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nirschl Orthopedic Center
Nirschl Orthopaedic Center1715 N George Mason Dr Ste 504, Arlington, VA 22205 Existing Patients: (703) 525-8183
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nirschl?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nirschl frequently treats Runner's Knee, Joint Pain, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Nirschl's office is located at 1715 N George Mason Dr Ste 504, Arlington, VA 22205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nirschl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Hospital Center