Dr. Martyn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Martyn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lenoir City, TN. Dr. Martyn completed a residency at Msu Kalamazoo Center Med Stu. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates of East Tennessee and is affiliated with Fort Loudoun Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martyn is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Msu Kalamazoo Center Med Stu, Residency Hospital
- Sinai Grace Hosp/sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Michigan State University, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Michigan State University, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martyn?
Dr. Martyn has treated me 4 times (one of which was life saving) and I am very happy with him and my experience with him. He is a no non-sense man but I like that kind of doctor. He explains things completely and performs his duties very well. I would recommend him very highly. His bedside manor is good and I have high confidence in him and his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martyn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martyn frequently treats Heart Disease, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Martyn's office is located at 576 Fort Loudoun Medical Center Dr Ste 200, Lenoir City, TN 37772. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Parkwest Medical Center
- Starr Regional Medical Center Athens
- Tennova Healthcare-cleveland
Cardiology Associates of East Tennessee
Cardiology Associates of East Tennessee576 Fort Loudoun Medical Center Dr Ste 200, Lenoir City, TN 37772 Existing Patients: (865) 988-9970