Dr. Robert Lum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lum's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Lum, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Oxnard, CA. Dr. Lum completed a residency at UCI Medical Center. He currently practices at Renewed Hope Radiation Oncology and is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lum is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- UCI Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente, Brentwood Medical Group, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lum frequently treats SPECT Scan, PET-CT Scan, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. Lum's office is located at 1901 Holser Walk Ste 305, Oxnard, CA 93036. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lum speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
Renewed Hope Radiation Oncology
Renewed Hope Radiation Oncology Inc.1901 Holser Walk Ste 305, Oxnard, CA 93036 Existing Patients: (805) 485-2824