Dr. Robert Limoni, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Limoni completed a residency at Grand Rapids Medical Education & Research Center and Michigan State University. He currently practices at Orthopedic & Sports Institute and is affiliated with Aurora BayCare Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Limoni is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic & Sports Institute
Orthopedic & Sports Institute - Main Campus2105 E Enterprise Ave, Appleton, WI 54913 Existing Patients: (920) 560-1000
Orthopedic & Sports Institute - Marinette2724 Cahill Rd, Marinette, WI 54143 Existing Patients: (920) 560-1000
Orthopedic & Sports Institute - Two Rivers1516 Washington St, Two Rivers, WI 54241 Existing Patients: (920) 560-1000
OSI - Door County Mobile Clinic10578 Country Walk Dr, Sister Bay, WI 54234 Existing Patients: (920) 560-1000
- Grand Rapids Medical Education & Research Center and Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Pekin Insurance
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Limoni?
10 stars!!!!! Wonderful experience. Total knee. It went so well that I can't wait to have the other knee done. Staff is like family. Very friendly. They return phone calls the same day. Thanks Dr. Limoni I and staff. Great job.
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center