Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lemay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Lemay, MD is a family medicine specialist in Michigan City, IN. Dr. Lemay completed a residency at St Francis Hospital. and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Michigan City. Dr. Lemay is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Francis Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- St Francis Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1979
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1225 E Coolspring Ave Ste 2-B, Michigan City, IN 46360 Existing Patients: (219) 879-6531
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lemay?
I went to the hospital with severe headaches; they only doubled my B.P. meds. So I went to Dr Lemay because he is French and speaks French fluently without an accent. In 4 minutes he diagnosed a meningioma. I went to South Bend and had it removed in 5 heures' surgery; It was the size of a grapefruit. No more severe headaches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lemay frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Arthritis of the Elbow, and Osteoarthritis of Shoulder.
Dr. Lemay's office is located at 1225 E Coolspring Ave Ste 2-B, Michigan City, IN 46360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lemay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Michigan City