Dr. Robert Holman, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Holman completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at Mid Atlantic Urgent Care and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holman is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Mid Atlantic Urgent Care
Mid Atlantic Urgent Care3301 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 243-6720
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holman?
Robert has been my go to Doctor for almost 30 years. He has my full faith and confidence. His knowledge and bed side manner are unmatched! Thank you!
- Virginia Hospital Center