Dr. Robert Oblath, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Oblath completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Chandra & Morrow Mds and is affiliated with Providence Tarzana Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Chandra & Morrow Mds
David Sievers MD18370 Burbank Blvd Ste 607, Tarzana, CA 91356 Existing Patients: (818) 774-1771
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Calif San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of California At Los Angeles, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oblath?
In 1997 I had a 6 cm aneurysm in my abdomen, DrOblath performed an open surgery and put a graph going down my aorta and into the iliacs. Six days in the hospital and 5 weeks of recovery. No complications of any kind. Dr. Oblath saved my life. It’s been 23 years now and no problems. I would recommend him to anyone, especially someone needing a complex surgery!
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center