Dr. Robert Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Martin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Newport, TN. Dr. Martin completed a residency at U Tex SW. He currently practices at W Gilmer Reed and is affiliated with Newport Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital
- U Tex SW, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Tex SW, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Dr. Martin is awesome!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 434 4th St Ste 305, Newport, TN 37821. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newport Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center