Dr. Newman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Newman, MD is a urgent care medicine specialist in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Newman completed a residency at University of Nevada At Reno. He currently practices at American Urgent Care Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Newman is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Nevada At Reno, Residency Hospital
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF THE CARIBBEAN / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- University of California Irvine, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newman?
Dr. Newman is the best. Always takes time and makes you feel like a human being and not a number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Newman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Newman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Newman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Newman frequently treats Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders, Tuberculosis Screening, and Drug Allergy Testing.
Dr. Newman's office is located at 18840 Ventura Blvd Ste 110, Tarzana, CA 91356. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
American Urgent Care Center
American Urgent Care Center18840 Ventura Blvd Ste 110, Tarzana, CA 91356 (818) 600-8343