Dr. Robert Naclerio, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Naclerio completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Univ Chicago Medical Ctr ENT and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Naclerio is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Univ Chicago Medical Ctr ENT
Chicago Office5721 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637 Existing Patients: (773) 702-4790
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1980
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naclerio?
Dr. Naclerio basically saved my life. My ENT in Normal Illinois wanted to remove my eye to remove a tumor in my sinus which had slowly broken my eye cavity bone into 3 pieces. Dr Naclerio was able to use a CAt scan and helmet to navigate through my left nostril to remove the tumor and bone fragments without any permanent damage. I woke up feeling better than the proceeding 12 months. I true miricle worker in my eyes. Thank you Doc Steve. Hermansson
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center