Dr. Staffen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Staffen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Latrobe, PA. Dr. Staffen completed a residency at Ms Hershey Med Center. He currently practices at UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute, Latrobe, PA and is affiliated with Excela Health Frick Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ms Hershey Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Ms Hershey Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Ms Hershey Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1988
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute, Latrobe, PA
UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute, Latrobe, PA5832 State Route 981, Latrobe, PA 15650 Existing Patients: (724) 537-5034
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Staffen?
Dr. Staffen is very knowledgeable, kind, relaxed, and takes the time to explain and answer questions that you may have. He has been my cardiologist for over 5 years and is excellent and very experienced.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Staffen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Staffen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Staffen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Staffen frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Staffen's office is located at 5832 State Route 981, Latrobe, PA 15650. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Excela Health Frick Hospital
- Excela Health Latrobe Hospital
- Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital
- Upmc East