Dr. Robert Reddix, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reddix's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Reddix, MD is a orthopedic trauma surgery specialist in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Reddix completed a residency at Scott & White Hosp & Clinics. He currently practices at Affiliates in Digestive & Liver Diseas and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reddix is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Scott & White Hosp & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Affiliates in Digestive & Liver Diseas613 Elizabeth St Ste 804, Corpus Christi, TX 78404 Existing Patients: (361) 217-6264
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center1798 N Garey Ave, Pomona, CA 91767 Existing Patients: (909) 596-4346
L. Neal Mccain M.d Ltd.305 W Jackson St Ste 302, Carbondale, IL 62901 Existing Patients: (618) 457-3006
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddix?
Dr. Reddix performed multiple surgeries on my mom. She broke her hip almost a year ago and he did an excellent job repairing and caring for my mom. Since then my mom had to have her other leg amputated and he performed that surgery also. His bed side manner is amazing with both the patient and their family. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddix accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddix frequently treats Hip Fracture, Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip), and Unicompartmental Hip Surgery.
Dr. Reddix's office is located at 613 Elizabeth St Ste 804, Corpus Christi, TX 78404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reddix speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Reddix has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Shoreline
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- JPS Family Health Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital