Dr. Pope has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Pope, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Owensboro, KY. Dr. Pope completed a residency at U Of L. He currently practices at Owensboro Medical Practice. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Pulmonary Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Univ Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Of L, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of South Florida, Medical School — 1977
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- University Of South Florida College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pope?
He's always been very considered of my problems and has always addressed them with me to were I can understand what is being said.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Pope, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pope's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pope accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pope frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders, and Cataplexy.
Dr. Pope's office is located at 1126 Triplett St Ste 102, Owensboro, KY 42303. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Owensboro Medical Practice
Owensboro Advanced Sleep Center1126 Triplett St Ste 102, Owensboro, KY 42303 (270) 687-9000