Dr. Robert Murphy, MD is a pediatrics specialist in West Long Branch, NJ. Dr. Murphy completed a residency at Yale New Haven. He currently practices at Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - Primary Care and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murphy is board certified in Pediatrics.
Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - Primary Care
Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - Primary Care223 Monmouth Rd, West Long Branch, NJ 07764 (732) 229-4540
- Yale New Haven, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Yale New Haven, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murphy?
Dr. Murphy truly cares for my daughter and her well being. He makes her feel at ease during examinations. I appreciate that he consistantly maintains his knowledge of current healthcare trends and is always one step ahead. He answers all of my questions and I always feel confident that my daughter's health is managed properly. The waiting room and exam rooms are very clean while the haindpainted murals keep my little one distracted and calm. The nurses/receptionist are wonderful and welcoming.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center