Dr. Robert McCormack, MD is a emergency medicine specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. McCormack completed a residency at A Einstein College M Yeshiva University. He currently practices at WESTERN NEW YORK RADIOLOGY ASSOCS and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. Dr. McCormack is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Western New York Radiology Assocs
Western New York Radiology Assocs100 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 859-5600
- 2 77 Goodell St Ste 340, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 645-9701
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- Caritas Carney Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCormack?
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- ECMC Health Campus