Dr. Robert Mason, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mason's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Mason, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Mason completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. He currently practices at Retina & Vitreous Of Louisiana and is affiliated with Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mason is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- South Texas Retina Consultants, Other Education — 2008
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1996
- University Of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina & Vitreous Of Louisiana
Retina & Vitreous Of Louisiana10202 Jefferson Hwy Ste D, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 Existing Patients: (225) 768-8833
Vision America Of Birmingham
Jeffrey J. Fuller MD PC250 State Farm Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35209 Existing Patients: (205) 943-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mason?
Dr. Mason is the best doctor ever. I have seen quite a few bad eye doctors , but he is the best I have seen. He actually cares about his patients, and very clear when describing stuff to make sure his patient understands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mason accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mason frequently treats Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), Chorioretinitis, and Vitreoretinal Surgery.
Dr. Mason's office is located at 10202 Jefferson Hwy Ste D, Baton Rouge, LA 70809. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mason speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mason has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital
- Gulf Breeze Hospital