Call (615) 592-4067 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Mangialardi, MD is a pulmonologist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Mangialardi completed a residency at University Of California. He currently practices at The Frist Clinic Pulmonologists and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mangialardi is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Internship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mangialardi?
My visit was on time and after the preliminaries there was a short wait for the doctor. I had my ideas about stopping several drugs and he not only shot theme down but explained why.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mangialardi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Mangialardi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mangialardi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mangialardi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mangialardi frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Obstructive Lung Disease, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Mangialardi's office is located at 330 23rd Ave N Ste 500, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Ashland City Medical Center
The Frist Clinic Pulmonologists
Endocrinology330 23rd Ave N Ste 500, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 592-4067